Monday, April 16, 2018

OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW ON DIVORCE IN CONNECTICUT!

After some consideration, today I made the sad decision to retire one of my long time pages: "CT Legal Blogs". One of the big reasons I felt sorry taking it down is because it garnered so many page views and I always like to retain on my blog any feature which is highly popular.  

On the other hand, I really have to consider the purpose of my blog. Am I here to promote the blogs of legal professionals? Really? Reluctantly, I must agree that I probably am not, even though the information could be valuable to people depending upon what they are looking for.  

I am also concerned that the CT Legal Blog page could give the impression that I am endorsing certain attorneys and attorney firms--which I am not. I do not promote or endorse any particular attorney or firm.  

Historically, I began the CT Legal Blogs page very early in my work as a blogger, and I did it out of interest for what kinds of other blogs were out there.  I have to say that this was a very important part of my learning process and, in the course of the investigation into other legal blogs, I was very impressed with the high quality of many of the blogs and I think it is really valuable that there are attorneys out there who are blogging and who are sharing very important information with litigants and helping them with their decision making processes and keeping them informed.  This is truly a public service for the many thousands of litigants who are trying to navigate their way through the CT Legal system.  

On the other hand, I think it is time for me to let go of their digital hands and move forward independent of their influence.  The bottom line is that I am the voice of the litigant and I wish to align myself with the voices of other litigants.  I don't want to be mistaken for a legal professional in any way.  So eliminating this particular page is part of being more clear regarding how I definite myself and where my position is in the marketplace of ideas.  

As with many things, change is not always easy.  Nonetheless, I think this is a change that has found its time, so I am going to go with it.  

As a replacement for the page we are losing here, I am now adding a page which will link viewers directly to the Divorce in Connecticut Youtube page.  This is the easiest way I could think of to direct people towards the Youtube page which is now beginning to play a much greater role in the work I am doing.  

I am not sure if this will be my final resting place for the Youtube link, but it seems to me to be good enough for now.  As with many things, the effectiveness of the blog is limited to my technical abilities which are slow in developing.  

When it comes to the blog, my first concern is always to ensure that I post family court news in a timely and efficient manner so that activists are well informed about developments.  If that means I have an absence of razzle dazzle in my blog, so be it.  Meanwhile, we do have a Youtube channel up and running and I think it will add a rich visual dimension to the distribution of information regarding our corrupt family court system.  

I'd be interested in hearing from people regarding their experience of the Divorce in Connecticut Youtube channel as it moves forward.  Don't hesitate to add your thoughts in the comment section below!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Darci Lyne. This is a very happy day of my life thanks to the help that Dr. .nosakhare has given me to help me recover my ex-husband with his spell of love and magic. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating and looking for a divorce, but when I came across Dr..nosakhare email on the internet about how he has helped so many people get their ex back and help fix the relationship and make people happy in their relationship. I explained my situation and then I sought his help, but to my greatest surprise, he told me that he would help me with my case and that I am now celebrating because my husband has totally changed for the better. He always wants to be by my side and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will continue to testify on the Internet because Dr..nosakhare is a true spell caster. NEED HELP? CONTACT
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    you can also add him on Whats-app: +2349083639501
    He is the only answer to your problem and makes you feel happy in your relationship. And it is also perfect in your relationship.
    you want your ex back?
    want a love spell for a new lover?
    Childless problem solution?
    Financial problem solution?
    Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation?
    the solution to sickness and diseases of the body
    All type of problem solution by astrology?
    Divorce problem solution?

    ReplyDelete