Sunday, September 1, 2013

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

I am really happy to have the google translate feature on my blog.  I have a large readership from all over the world and I think the translate feature makes the blog much more accessible to them. 
 
I'm not sure what the attraction of a blog on legal issues in Connecticut has to people in, say Latvia, but apparently it does.  So I am all for it and will do what I can to make the blog accessible to them. 
 
Already since I put the google translate feature on the blog, my readership from around the world has more than tripled.  The more information we can get out there the better as far as I am concerned.  I was happy to get some folks from Germany who were willing to share their struggles with me. 
 
I would like to be able to provide more reports on progress around the world if possible. It is important to be aware that people are facing corruption in family court and with DCF all over the world and not just Connecticut and the U.S. But that is a goal I am still striving for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment